A flexible and adaptable Social Science course with a 360° evaluation tool for continuous teacher, peer and self-evaluation.
- Personalise the learning process and create perfectly designed lessons with the new 360° evaluation tool.
- A systematic approach to cooperative learning, blended with the scientific method, means all pupils are actively involved.
- Bring authentic learning and real-world problem solving to your classroom with a range of optional projects.
- Build pupils’ confidence in speaking with language support sections and new interactive language activities on the ByME digital platform.
- The new ByME digital platform brings everything you need as a teacher in one interactive space.
Social Science Learn Together - Modules
Social Science Learn Together is now available as modules. With 12 different modules to choose from, no matter what your timetable, you’ll find the right option for you. All modules include a digital option for pupils and teachers.
All modules contain material from the Pupil’s Book, Activity Book and a Glossary. You can combine all these elements into one smooth teaching experience.
- Air and water
- People around us
- The world we live in
- Our community
- Our planet
- Prehistory and Ancient History
- Medieval Spain
- The Universe
- The economy
- The European Union